[Intel-gfx] New DP vfuncs get_aux{clock_divider,send_ctl}

Damien Lespiau damien.lespiau at intel.com
Mon Jan 20 16:52:28 CET 2014

A tiny bit of refactoring to make the code more pluggable:

  1/ separate the get_aux_clock_divider() into multiple functions. I Tested
  this patch on IVB and HSW, the simpler to review that patch is to not look at
  the diff but the before/after version and follow the different code path for
  each platform. This part is optional as it's not very easy to review, but I
  somewhat like the per-platform separation.

  2/ split out a get_aux_send_ctl()

--
Damien