[Intel-gfx] how to build intel-gpu-tools without cairo

Damien Lespiau damien.lespiau at intel.com
Wed Jul 2 12:59:06 CEST 2014

Hi,

Could you explain more why you can't use cairo in your environment?
Don't you want the display tests at all (that's where cairo is used)?

There's a way to not use cairo with the android build system, but not
currently with the autotools one. We'd rather have a good reason to add
some maintenance burden.

Thanks,

--
Damien