[Intel-gfx] how to build intel-gpu-tools without cairo

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Mon Jul 7 22:52:48 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 09:47:13PM +0000, Liu, Ying2 wrote:
> Damien,
>
> We run intel-gpu-tool in VMware esx console. We didn't port display part of intel gpu driver to esx, so we don't need any display tests at all.
> If you could provide us a solution to run intel gpu tools without cairo, that would be great.

I guess do the same as the android guys and disable the cairo tests on
esx. I don't want this for the linux autotools build since I _really_ want
to make sure that people build all the tests, always.

But if you can do it with an ESX platform check we could merge this
upstream even.
-Daniel

Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch