[Intel-gfx] i915 GPU lockup

Gideon D'souza gidisrael at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 21:02:38 CEST 2014

Hey Bruno,

So I got my system up and running finally by just doing a sudo yum update.

So it seems like the problem is fixed is a newer library. I looked at :
https://bugs.freedesktop.org

But I can't seem to find a decent subgroup to file my bug into? also,
the information I send into the report will be "wrong" since all my
packages got updated.

I've attached two files to this email anyway.

Thanks very much,
Gideon