[Intel-gfx] Access to B-spec for DevSNB

Nicolae Badiu acavano at outlook.com
Wed Jun 11 12:22:08 CEST 2014

Thanks Ville,

The commit I mentioned below talks about a register at location 2084h. This location is marked as Reserved in the DevSNB PRM docs and only referenced once in reference to bit 2084h[7]. It seems to be some sort of a debug register.

I can also see three more subsequent registers at 208ch a.s.o., so I imagine all of this stuff must be documented in this so-called B-Spec (which I am unable to locate on the website).

Thanks,
Nick