[Intel-gfx] brix pro + dell UP3214Q, 3840x2160 @ 60 Hz

Kenneth Johansson ken at kenjo.org
Tue Mar 4 16:14:18 CET 2014

So I have a brix pro that is a i7 4700R with Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200.
and I 4k display from dell that can do 3840 x 2160  at 60 Hz (DP1.2)

So both end should be ok. But when I try daily build of ubuntu as of
yesterday all I get is 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz. I really hope this is just
some software thing as 30Hz is not usable but the display is really
crisp so I relly relly dont want to have to return it.

I also noticed that when I go to console mode something gets configured
wrong. I do get picture but the kernel manage to get the dimensions
wrong so several 3-4 lines of the console is below the bottom and can't
be seen.