[Intel-gfx] Bug #1229591

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at linux.intel.com
Tue May 6 08:03:37 CEST 2014

On Mon, 05 May 2014, Mike Psarras <madvinegar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. I am not sure if I should send this to you but I was asked to send
> the below bug to the maintainers list.  Could you please have a look
> and let me know? In case I should forward the email to someone else,
> please let me know.

Please file a new bug on DRM/Intel at [1]. Please attach full dmesg from
boot with drm.debug=0xe module parameter set.

> Ubuntu kernel version bisect revealed:
>
> First bad Ubuntu kernel: 3.11.0-0.2
>
> last good Ubuntu kernel: 3.10.0-6.17

A bisect result on upstream kernel pointing at the regression might be
useful... although we've changed the code considerably since 3.14.

BR,
Jani.

[1] https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=DRI