[Intel-gfx] turn off lowmemorykiller when running IGT on Android?

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Fri Sep 19 17:52:21 CEST 2014

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 08:21:49AM +0000, Gore, Tim wrote:

> [...]

CONFIG_ANDROID from the kernel configuration, not igt. So it's possible to
have the lowmemorykiller outside of an android build enabled, which means
we need to check for it at runtime and not compile-time here in igt.

All the other #ifdefs are for differences in libc afaics, so make sense
as compile-time decisions.
-Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch