[Intel-gfx] Correct Values for enum punit_power_well in i915_reg.h

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:07:26 PST 2015

Greetings Daniel and the other maintainers,
I am wondering about the enum punit_power_well and the below values in it:
        PUNIT_POWER_WELL_DPIO_TX_D_LANES_01     = 13,
        PUNIT_POWER_WELL_DPIO_TX_D_LANES_23     = 14,
        PUNIT_POWER_WELL_DPIO_RX2               = 15,
There is a fix comment stating that these lanes were guessed and therefore needed to be
checked. Unfortunately I don't have access to the hardware specs so I am asking the maintainers
at Intel to check for me if this are correct. If not please sent me the correct values so I can
send in a patch setting these to the actual correct value.
Thanks,
Nick