[Intel-gfx] [i915 dp mst] drm-intel-nightly-2015y-05m-07d dies when monitor at docking station

Daniel Martin consume.noise at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:26:17 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've just tested drm-intel-nightly, last commit:

    20e7fca drm-intel-nightly: 2015y-05m-07d-16h-16m-10s UTC
integration manifest

and it makes the machine crash as soon as I plug a monitor to the
docking station or boot with one already attached. dmesg has been
captured while plugging in a VGA connector, but it happens with DP
too.

Hardware: Lenovo X250, ThinkPad Ultra Dock, Dell U2410

Cheers,
    Daniel

PS: What's the policy for problems with drm-intel-nightly? Open an fdo
bug or is it sufficient to report it on the list - as I did?