[Intel-gfx] Video lockup still happening

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Wed May 13 17:56:57 PDT 2015

I'm still experiencing video lockups even though I'm currently running
the kernel shown in my sig along with Module intel: vendor="X.Org
Foundation compiled for 1.15.1, module version = 2.99.917. I thought I'd
narrowed the problem down to X-Screensaver as each time I start it
running I'd get the lockup usually within a few hours up to maybe one
day. However, this evening without X-Screensaver running I was using
Firefox to browse a site and noticed that clicking on anything did not
work and noticed then that the seconds on my clock had stopped. I did
CTRL>ALT>F1, logged in and saved the two below files to another name. I
also ran 'cat /sys/class/drm/card0/error and the output was 'no error
state collected'. I don't know whether the 'call trace' in the kernel
log will show anything or not. I had sent the kern.log output to Chris
Wilson on the 10th from another lockup that happened when X-Screensaver
was running but I'm not sure whether he received it or not.

Output in kern.log right after lockup

http://pastebin.com/aCF3Vmaq

Xorg.0.log right after lockup

http://pastebin.com/4GDf2u23