[Intel-gfx] Updated drm-intel-testing

Daniel Martin consume.noise at gmail.com
Tue May 26 01:23:31 PDT 2015

On 22 May 2015 at 19:48, Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> New -testing cycle with cool stuff:
> - cpt modeset sequence fixes from Ville
> - more rps boosting tuning from Chris
> - S3 support for skl (Damien)
> - a pile of w/a for bxt from various people
> - cleanup of primary plane pixel formats (Damien)
> - a big pile of small patches with fixes and cleanups all over
>
> Happy testing!

Done, as earlier with nightly. But, as with nightly, it crashes the
maschine as soon as I plug-in a monitor into the docking station or
boot with one already attached (Lenovo X250 sitting in a ThinkPad
Ultra Dock, Dell U2410 - tested VGA and DP).
Though, the monitor activates and shows the (expected) console output.

The attached log is from a boot without the monitor attached to the
docking station, until 25.851719, where I plugged it in. The log is
not complete, there's a "recursive lock, requiring a reboot", which
doesn't make it through my ssh connection.

Cheers,
    Daniel Martin