[Intel-gfx] Approximately every other day video will freeze for no reason at all and no specific time between freezes.

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Sat Oct 3 11:54:37 PDT 2015

Hi

Firstly you should open a bug on bugzilla and provide all relevant
information there like a copy of your dmesg and Xorg.0.log output of lspci
-nn

You should also state what versions of various packages you're using if
you're and what you've tried changing

Also try the latest rc kernel to see if that fixes your issue

Are you using any kernel overrides like fbc, rc7 or forcing atomic? If so
switch them off - if you don't know what they are then don't worry

Cheers

Mike