[Intel-gfx] Approximately every other day video will freeze for no reason at all and no specific time between freezes.

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Sun Oct 4 05:01:04 PDT 2015

Hi

I'm not certain but I think I faced the same issue when I was enabling
atomic on my sandybridge laptop, it was like one of the planes stopped
being updated. When I reported it all that time ago I was told atomic was
considered unstable and I shouldn't be using it.

Has atomic been switched on recently?

Unfortunately the laptop is no longer functional so I can't test any of
this out

Mike