[Intel-gfx] Skylake 6700k Intel HD Graphics 530 Display Port Panic

Zhang, Xiong Y xiong.y.zhang at intel.com
Mon Sep 7 18:53:09 PDT 2015

I see the similar error message on one SKL machine, but DP system works well and system doesn't panic.
I resolved it by one of the following three method, maybe you could try it.
1) boot with i915.disable_power_well=0
2)delete /lib/firmware/i915/skl_dmc_ver1.bin
3) apply the patch set in http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/intel-gfx/2015-August/072870.html

thanks