[Intel-gfx] [RFC DP-typeC 0/2] Support USB typeC based DP on BXT

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Mon Sep 28 01:19:34 PDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 12:22:42PM +0000, R, Durgadoss wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for having a look at it..

Yeah, bxt works like hsw+ for ddi ports. So the idea is that extract the
link training for all of those with a high-level intel_* function used by
the upfront link training code. I did not know that we can enable the port
without a pipe on CHV though, do you have the code for that already?
-Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
http://blog.ffwll.ch