[Intel-gfx] [REGRESSION] system hang on ILK/SNB/IVB

Tomi Sarvela tomi.p.sarvela at intel.com
Fri Apr 1 07:59:38 UTC 2016

Hi Lukas,

Ran this patch through the farm, and it seems that this patch might've helped
HSW, maybe even BSW.

ILK, IVB and SNB are still hanging hard to the same igt-test,
kms_pipe_crc_basic at suspend-read-crc-pipe-?

I'll try to make a kernel with the changes you proposed, but as I'm not
familiar with the driver innards, it might take a while.

Tomi