[Intel-gfx] [CI-ping 1/9] drm/i915: Include engine->last_submitted_seqno in GPU error state

Tomi Sarvela tomi.p.sarvela at intel.com
Fri Apr 8 06:56:56 UTC 2016

Yesterday CI got lagged for a bit while I was tuning timeouts in host connectivity. We're
now using nmap (instead of ping) to get better results over firewalls and long
distances. Change sparked from connecting French DUT to our Jenkins.

The results for this series were run, but not posted for some reason, so I redid that.
Lots of noise from BSW-NUC, first failed tests were in order:

dmesg-fail: igt/gem_cpu_reloc/basic
dmesg-fail: igt/kms_flip/basic-flip-vs-dpms
dmesg-fail: igt/gem_render_tiled_blits/basic

https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/5400/[1]

Tomi

--------
[1] https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/5400/