[Intel-gfx] [RFC i-g-t v3 08/13] lib/stubs: Add stubs for intel_bufmgr.

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu.vizoso at collabora.com
Wed Jun 22 12:46:18 UTC 2016

On 22 June 2016 at 13:41, Daniel Vetter <daniel at ffwll.ch> wrote:

>>> Instead of documenting, can't we enforce this with an autobuilder which
>>> runs with the stubbed-out libdrm always? Collabora has such a thing I
>>> heard ;-)
>>
>> Freedesktop.org has, actually: https://jenkins.freedesktop.org/view/IGT/
>>
>> For a good while I haven't got any false positives, so maybe I should
>> configure the job to spam this list or dri-devel?
>
> +1. Even better if it could auto-bisect and cite the offending commit
> + cc authors/reviewers of that automatically.

Ok, have configured the libdrm and IGT builds on ARM to email
dri-devel and the authors of the commits since the last build.

It's the first time I use it and I will be on holidays from this
Friday until the end of the month, so if there's a concern of
excessive spamming it may be better to undo this until I'm back.
Daniel Stone could also fix any issues there but I think he's on
holidays as well.

Regards,

Tomeu