[Intel-gfx] [RFCv3 11/15] drm/i915: Introduce execlist context status change notification

Wang, Zhi A zhi.a.wang at intel.com
Fri Mar 11 12:47:51 UTC 2016

Hi Chirs:
     Could you elaborate your idea here? :) As we have to know the status change of the LRC context, not only the request to copy the content back to guest (There will be a small window between a request is finished and the context is switched out). We tried i915_wait_request() before, looks not help... And it seems only CSB change will show the context is really idle.