[Intel-gfx] Information about Intel_GPU_TOP tool

Martinez Rodriguez, Sergio sergio.martinez.rodriguez at intel.com
Fri Mar 18 16:31:32 UTC 2016

Hi Adolfo!

We are working in a tool related to performance analysis called Gputop.
It is not "Intel Gputop" which is an old project that has quite a few limitations.

Depending on what you are trying to achieve Gputop could be a better tool at this moment, although it requires more setup.

You can find the project here at Robert's Bragg repository:
http://github.com/rib/gputop

You can have a look and explore the interface here:
http://gputop.github.io/

And the setup for the tool can be found on this wiki:
https://github.com/rib/gputop/wiki/Build-Instructions

For any questions or support you can email Robert Bragg or me.

Regards,
Sergio