[Intel-gfx] DRMJanitors

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Thu Mar 31 14:05:52 UTC 2016

Welcome Rob!

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Robert Foss <personal at robertfoss.se> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm new to DRM development, but was thinking about getting into the shallow
> side of pool, and doing some DRMJanitors development.
>
> Do you have a preference for a task for me to look at? Is there one that
> would be particularly easy to get started with?

Say hi on #dri-devel irc channel on irc and just jump in. Ime doing
something that's somewhat relevant to yourself (driver for hw you're
using or similar) is good for the motivation. And if you want to
test-drive the patch submission process you can also do a simple
cleanup patch first (coding style or similar work like for
drivers/staging) and submit it.

Also, please include always mailing lists, maybe someone else is
interested or has ideas. I added them.

Cheers, Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch