[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for drm: Restore double clflush on the last partial cacheline (rev2)

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Mon May 2 16:32:53 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 04:24:30PM -0000, Patchwork wrote:
> == Series Details ==
>
> Series: drm: Restore double clflush on the last partial cacheline (rev2)
> URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/6573/
> State : failure
>
> == Summary ==
>
> Series 6573v2 drm: Restore double clflush on the last partial cacheline
> http://patchwork.freedesktop.org/api/1.0/series/6573/revisions/2/mbox/
>
> Test gem_exec_flush:
>         Subgroup basic-uc-prw-default:
>                 fail       -> PASS       (bsw-nuc-2)
>         Subgroup basic-uc-rw-default:
>                 fail       -> PASS       (bsw-nuc-2)

Hmm, this should have impacted pro/prw/set as well as -interuptible
variants. I guess some of those are too new to have baselines yet.

Plain old rw should not be affected by the kernel, hopefully it is just
the baseline is older than the userspace w/a. Hopefully with the
baseline reset overnight, we should see a more complete set of results.