[Intel-gfx] Request for documentation of 2011 Intel HD 2000 Graphics

James jamex1642 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:38:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm looking for missing documentation of the offsets to the PCH
registers on Intel 2011 processors.

https://01.org/sites/default/files/documentation/snb_ihd_os_vol3_part3.pdf

says to consult a spreadsheet, which I can't find on that site:

<quote>
--

1.1.4 Register Instances and Address Offsets

The main body of the register document only contains generic register
format information.
The register offset spreadsheet gives the address of each register and
which format it is an instance of.

--
</quote>

Does anyone know where I could find the mentioned spreadsheet? Or any
specific alternate sources? Are the PCH registers at the same
addresses for the 2010 or 2012 processors?

Thanks,
James