[Intel-gfx] [CI 1/5] drm/i915: Allow disabling error capture

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Tue Oct 11 12:13:07 UTC 2016

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Jani Nikula
<jani.nikula at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> Fair enough. Please copy-paste some of the elaboration to the commit
> message. Ack from me, but it wouldn't hurt to get an ack from Daniel as
> well.

Would be nice if we can trade in some of the #ifdefry with a
conditional compiliation of i915_gpu_error.c (and shuffle some parts
around, or maybe intel_display_error.c extraction to make that
feasible). Besides that wishlist item, ack.
-Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch