[Intel-gfx] gvt gem fixes

Zhenyu Wang zhenyuw at linux.intel.com
Thu Oct 20 07:15:33 UTC 2016

On 2016.10.20 09:02:45 +0200, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> Yeah, I think anything that touches i915 code should get merged through
> drm-intel directly with the usual process. Only exception is when gvt has
> a functional depency and it's a small patch, then I think we can sometimes
> merge i915 core patches through gvt, with an ack from Jani or me (and
> still proper review and CI and everything ofc). But that should be the
> rare exception.

That's fair enough for me. One prepared change is to fix gvt header
issue you've listed. As it touches intel_gvt.h in i915, I'll send that
seperately first (https://github.com/01org/gvt-linux/commit/b6a1ca7571ae45186394e555dc420481c1a9dba5)

--
Open Source Technology Center, Intel ltd.

$gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4D781827