[Intel-gfx] [RFC 0/2] Support perf stat with i915 PMU

Dmitry Rogozhkin dmitry.v.rogozhkin at intel.com
Tue Aug 15 17:56:43 UTC 2017

These patches depend on the RFC patches enabling i915 PMU from Tvrtko:
  https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/27488/
Thus, CI failure to build them is expected. I think that my patches should
be squeashed in Tvrtko's one actually.

The first patch simply reorders functions and does nothing now comparing to
Tvrtko's patches. Next patches adds fixes according to PMU API comments
and clarifications from PMU aware engineers.

Cc: Tvrtko Ursulin <tvrtko.ursulin at intel.com>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <peterz at infradead.org>

Dmitry Rogozhkin (2):
  drm/i915/pmu: reorder function to suite next patch
  drm/i915/pmu: serve global events and support perf stat

 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.h |   1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_pmu.c | 222 +++++++++++++++++++++-------------------

1.8.3.1