[Intel-gfx] drm-intel/for-linux-next disabled on linux-next?

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Dec 7 09:37:27 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 10:52:05 +0100 Daniel Vetter <daniel at ffwll.ch> wrote:

> next-20171205 didn't have any of the patches in drm-intel/for-linux-next
> that weren't already in the drm-next branch. My for-linux-next was at
>
> commit 39ccc9852e2b46964c9c44eba52db57413ba6d27 (HEAD -> drm-intel-next-queued)
> Author: Anusha Srivatsa <anusha.srivatsa at intel.com>
> Date:   Thu Nov 9 17:18:32 2017 -0800
>
>     drm/i915/skl: DMC firmware for skylake v1.27
>
> when I did that check. The linux-next you just pushed out has it all
> again.

I fetch your tree every morning and several times during the day (up
until the point it gets merged), so I have no idea what happened.  You
do remember that I am in a very different time zone, right?

Just in case, I am fetching the for-linux-next-fixes and for-linux-next
branches of git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell