[Intel-gfx] Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS with Intel Corporation Sky Lake Integrated Graphics (rev 06)

Eric Johansson eric.johansson at hush.com
Fri Feb 17 10:56:49 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have an HP EliteOne 800 G2 AiO which according to "lspci -v" has a Intel Corporation Sky Lake Integrated Graphics (rev 06). I have previously installed Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS with kernel 4.4 on the computer and today also installed Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS (clean install from a USB memory) which has kernel 4.8.0-36-generic. If I understand things right there should be new graphic hardware support in 16.04.2.

Unfortunately, for both 16.04.2 and 16.04.1 I have the same problem which is that the screen is split in half so that the whole desktop is squeezed into the upper half of the screen. Do you have any idea how to get the graphics working? Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Eric