[Intel-gfx] Broken DPMS with DisplayPort on CHV (also BYT?)

Jeffrey Cheung jcheung at suse.com
Tue Jan 31 02:34:23 UTC 2017

Hi Takashi

How is the test kernel ?  Just wonder when Sridhara team can test again.

Regards

Jeffrey

Takashi Iwai wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 14:58:55 +0100,
> Ville Syrjälä wrote:
> >
> > Hmm. Have you tried 9f2bdb006a7e ("drm/i915: Prevent PPS stealing
> > from a normal DP port on VLV/CHV") ?
>
> No, it's not tested.  I'll prepare a test kernel with it.

Sridhara reported that my backport didn't help, unfortunately.

But it was a backport, so I might have missed something.
To be sure, I'll try to build a kernel from drm-intel-nightly, and let
them test again.

thanks,

Takashi