[Intel-gfx] [i-g-t] many testcases skiped

Hailin Gu hailinx.gu at intel.com
Tue Jul 11 11:50:43 UTC 2017

Hi~ all,

I want to run the testcases of igt, but there are some problems during
that. Lots of testcase started with gem and kms skiped.

Thanks for your helping.

I make the piglit and igt by following steps

     $cd piglit

     $cmake .

     $male

     $make install

     $cd intel-gpu-tools

     $./autogen

     $make

All of these steps are successful. And I write the path of igt in
piglit.conf. running the tests by calling

     "./piglit run igt -t gem_sync /tmp"

But all the case shows skip. Here is the output.

     root at lkp-skl-sp1 /lkp/benchmarks/piglit# ./bin/piglit run igt -t
gem_sync /tmp
     [46/46] skip: 46

Further, I try to run the test case directly, by running the test
program in igt. All the case skiped with following tips.

     root at lkp-skl-sp1 /lkp/benchmarks/piglit/lib/piglit/bin/igt/tests#
./gem_sync
     IGT-Version: 1.19-g4258cc8e (x86_64) (Linux: 4.9.0 x86_64)
     Test requirement not met in function drm_open_driver, file
drmtest.c:359:
     Test requirement: !(fd<0)
     No known gpu found
     Last errno: 2, No such file or directory

my environment:

  - Linux lkp-skl-sp1 4.9.0

  -  cpu skylake i7-6700

May I have something ignored? Or What kind of equipment can meet the
test requirements?

Thank you

Gu