[Intel-gfx] Skylake / (EE) modeset(0): present flip failed loop

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Fri Jul 14 20:50:55 UTC 2017

I hate to spam, but I'm still getting half a gig of errors in my logs
per day, to the point that I need to prune them aggressively, and
obviously Xorg with the new kernel and new intel driver, is not working
right.

If this is not the right place to get support, where is it?

If it's the place baring other options I haven't found, please help:

As per my last post:
I'll try a more basic question: am I supposed not to use the modesetting
driver if I want a working setup?
While debian seems to default to or kind of force the use of the modesetting
driver, if you confirm I shouldn't be using it, I can look at how to switch
away from it.

Thanks,
Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901