[Intel-gfx] [i-g-t] many testcases skiped

Arkadiusz Hiler arkadiusz.hiler at intel.com
Mon Jul 17 08:14:03 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:28:00PM +0800, Hailin Gu wrote:
> Hi~ all,
>
> Does the test program have any hardware or version limitations?
>

> I found that most testcase could run on a machine with intel(R) Core(TM)
> i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz.
>
> But can't run on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2699 v3 @ 2.30GHz or Intel(R)
> Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz.

Hey,

The hardware limitation is that you should have integradted graphics.
E5-2669 v3 does not have one according to ark.intel.com.

Error message seems to be pretty clear, stating: "No known gpu found".

As of the i3 - it probably should work. Can you share complete logs from
that machinge to see what goes wrong there?

--
Cheers,
Arek