[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for series starting with [1/6] drm/i915: Use drm_connector_list_iter in debugfs

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at linux.intel.com
Mon Mar 13 08:54:18 UTC 2017

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017, Daniel Vetter <daniel at ffwll.ch> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 09, 2017 at 12:48:56PM +0200, Jani Nikula wrote:

>> > Thrown at trybot to confirm these are unrelated flukes and merged with
>> > Maarten's irc-r-b for the remaining patches.
>>
>> You should be able to request a re-run from the patchwork
>> interface. It's well hidden, but it's there somewhere...
>
> I quickly looked, didn't find it, trybot was easier (but annoying that the
> priority is lower and the queue almost always full until Europe goes to
> sleep).

The downside with sending to trybot is that if you push the patches that
were actually tested, they'll get a broken Link: tag.

Figured it out. You need to go to the series view, select the series you
want to test, and after that a "Test again" button will show up at the
top. (Yes. Don't get me started.)

BR,
Jani.