[Intel-gfx] Fixes that failed to backport to v4.11-rc1

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Tue Mar 14 10:56:03 UTC 2017

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017, Jani Nikula <jani.nikula at intel.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the backports. I'll likely send a pull request of the
> stuff I have in -fixes now, apply these, and let them simmer until next
> week's pull.

I sent the fixes pull request for -rc3, and pushed Chris' backports
after that, thanks again.

I changed the "Cherry-pick: $sha" style annotations to "(cherry picked
from commit $sha)" style, because that's what my current scripts use and
expect. Better to avoid confusion, regardless of which style would
objectively make more sense. I just picked the style because it comes
out of the box with git cherry-pick -x.

BR,
Jani.