[Intel-gfx] i915 Invert backlight brightness

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at linux.intel.com
Fri Mar 31 12:44:36 UTC 2017

On Fri, 31 Mar 2017, Georgios Dakidis <georgiosdakidis at protonmail.com> wrote:
> lspci -n
> 00:02.0 0300: 8086:0f31 (rev 0e)
> lspci -nn
> 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Atom Processor Z36xxx/Z37xxx Series Graphics & Display [8086:0f31] (rev 0e)

I'm almost certain you have some other issue than one that requires
i915.invert_brightness. It was only ever really needed for some gen4
hardware, AFAICT. Please file a bug at [1], describe your problem,
attach dmesg with drm.debug=14 module parameter set.

BR,
Jani.

[1] https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=DRI&component=DRM/Intel