[Intel-gfx] [ANNOUNCE] dim-tools mailing list for drm maintainer tools

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Fri Oct 6 14:51:50 UTC 2017

The drm maintainer tools and documentation [1][2], the dim script in
particular, have expanded in use and features and especially user base
beyond at least my imagination.

It's time to move the maintainer tools patches and discussion away from
the intel-gfx mailing list, but it seems best to not clutter dri-devel
any more. Hence we're introducing a new dim-tools mailing list [3] for
announcements, discussion, and development of drm maintainer tools and
documentation.

Please subscribe to the list if you use dim, so we can reach out to all
users with announcements. Some of you have been automatically
subscribed; apologies if this was not what you wanted.

BR,
Jani.

[1] https://cgit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-intel/log/?h=maintainer-tools
[2] https://01.org/linuxgraphics/gfx-docs/maintainer-tools/index.html