[Intel-gfx] Updated drm-intel-testing

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Thu Oct 12 19:03:58 UTC 2017

Hi all,

The following changes tagged drm-intel-testing-2017-10-12, and a low
point in any changelogs I've written. Apologies in advance.

drm-intel-next-2017-10-12:
Last batch of drm/i915 features for v4.15:

- transparent huge pages support (Matthew)
- uapi: I915_PARAM_HAS_SCHEDULER into a capability bitmask (Chris)
- execlists: preemption (Chris)
- scheduler: user defined priorities (Chris)
- execlists optimization (MichaƂ)
- plenty of display fixes (Imre)
- has_ipc fix (Rodrigo)
- platform features definition refactoring (Rodrigo)
- legacy cursor update fix (Maarten)
- fix vblank waits for cursor updates (Maarten)
- reprogram dmc firmware on resume, dmc state fix (Imre)
- remove use_mmio_flip module parameter (Maarten)
- wa fixes (Oscar)
- huc/guc firmware refacoring (Sagar, Michal)
- push encoder specific code to encoder hooks (Jani)
- DP MST fixes (Dhinakaran)
- eDP power sequencing fixes (Manasi)
- selftest updates (Chris, Matthew)
- mmu notifier cpu hotplug deadlock fix (Daniel)
- more VBT parser refactoring (Jani)
- max pipe refactoring (Mika Kahola)
- rc6/rps refactoring and separation (Sagar)
- userptr lockdep fix (Chris)
- tracepoint fixes and defunct tracepoint removal (Chris)
- use rcu instead of abusing stop_machine (Daniel)
- plenty of other fixes all around (Everyone)

BR,
Jani.