[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for tests/gem_eio: Skip in-flight-suspend on snb

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 10:28:48 UTC 2017

Ah, domains.

It is a real bug, but the quickest way to paper over it is to
s/TEST_DEVICES/TEST_NONE/ (that way we still have the test in arguably a
more realistic mode), we have other reset tests that also trigger
the death. The bug tells us reset on snb is unreliable (writing to GDRST
causes a machine hang a short time later before the reset is complete).
Exactly what engine setup prior to the GPU hang triggers the death and
how to workaround the death are currently eluding me.