[Intel-gfx] [haswell_crtc_enable] WARNING: CPU: 3 PID: 109 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_vblank.c:1066 drm_wait_one_vblank+0x18f/0x1a0 [drm]

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Oct 30 19:10:11 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 12:00 AM, Fengguang Wu <fengguang.wu at intel.com> wrote:
> CC intel-gfx.

Thanks, these are all interesting (even if some of them seem to be
from random kernels).

Fengguang, is this a new script that you started running? Because I'm
*hoping* it's not that rc6 suddenly seems so flaky, and it's really
that you now have a nice new script that started reporting these
things better, even though many of them may be old?

This particular one I will have to leave to the intel gfx people to comment on.

               Linus