[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for drm/i915/psr: Get pipe id following atomic guidelines (rev2)

Peres, Martin martin.peres at intel.com
Tue Dec 4 11:25:40 UTC 2018

On 03/12/2018 22:55, Vivi, Rodrigo wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 04:29:17AM -0800, Peres, Martin wrote:

Bug filing is manual. Once filed, the matching is automatic.

I have plans to automate bug filings for stuff like WARNINGs/OOPSes/...
where we have a backtrace, and some failed assertions, but we'll still
need to have a human come and fix it.

The goal here is to automate most of the filing BKCs so as we can start
distributing this filing responsibility to more sites (with a goal of
having one or two per site).

>>> But anyway is there a doc with step-by-step instructions anywhere that
>>> we could learn from and start doing this without overwhelming a single
>>> person?
>>
>> Not yet. I need to send this information... and you are absolutely right
>> on the bottleneck here: I do not scale ... and I do not have time to
>> make my work less labor-intensive because I don't have time to work on
>> it. Nice isn't it?
>>
>> In any case, the current process is just to forward me the result email,
>> then I will look at the filing and re-report.
>>
>> Martin
>>

>>> Thanks a lot!

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki