[Intel-gfx] Something is breaking the driver for me

Jamesie Pic jpic at yourlabs.org
Thu Jul 19 16:13:54 UTC 2018

Hello everybody !

Sorry but I'm really a noob and I got nowhere to turn to.

I have a lenevo thinkpad x270 on an ultra-dock with 3 external monitors:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation HD Graphics 620 (rev
02)

Since last week's updates in Arch linux, I'm having issues with the screen
in the middle :

- tearing,
- full blue or red pixels appear all over the screen,
- sometimes blanks a few seconds

This makes it really hard for me to work. I have added i915.enable_psr=0,
despite the fact that I never needed this, and it's a least partly usable,
I just have to hang patiently until a bug finishes occurring.

Any suggestion welcome,

Best regards

--
∞