[Intel-gfx] [PATCH] drm/i915: add immutable zpos plane properties
contact at emersion.fr
Tue Apr 2 14:36:33 UTC 2019
On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 3:35 PM, Joonas Lahtinen <joonas.lahtinen at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> Quoting Simon Ser (2019-03-30 00:19:25)
> > From: emersion contact at emersion.fr
> Please fix your From: field.
> > This adds basic immutable support for the zpos property. The zpos increases
> > from bottom to top: primary, sprites, cursor.
> > Signed-off-by: Simon Ser contact at emersion.fr
> This is just Ville's patch rebased, so it's incorrect to strip the S-o-b,
> please read:
Honestly I wasn't sure what to do, especially considering that I've
edited most of the lines. I tried to ask on IRC but I got no reply.
Thanks for clearing that up! So just to be sure I don't mess up v2:
- This is Ville's patch so he definitely should be the author.
- Ville's S-o-b should definitely be kept as-is.
- Now, should I add my own S-o-b? It seems like I should.
- Co-Authored-By probably doesn't make sense here.
- I originally wanted to add my Reviewed-by tag, but it probably
wouldn't make sense if I have a S-o-b tag.
Is this correct?
More information about the Intel-gfx