[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.IGT: failure for series starting with [01/23] drm/i915: Make all GPU resets atomic

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 23:41:17 UTC 2019

Quoting Patchwork (2019-01-17 23:36:23)
> #### Possible regressions ####
>
>   * igt at gem_mmap_gtt@hang:
>     - shard-snb:          PASS -> FAIL

The only thing unexpected here is that they all didn't fail. (Dropping
this protection of disabling memory access while the fence registers are
being reset is a shortcoming of not being able to take a common mutex in
i915_gem_fault and reset due to the memory allocations required to setup
the CPU PTEs.)

I guess I should ensure that this test always fails so we don't get
annoying flip-flops.