[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.IGT: failure for drm: connector firmware nodes

Heikki Krogerus heikki.krogerus at linux.intel.com
Wed Mar 27 15:38:27 UTC 2019

Hi Jani,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 03:16:29PM +0000, Saarinen, Jani wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, but I can't really say, as I don't know how to interpret the
logs. I don't understand what that test is doing.

I'm assuming this log shows the failure:
https://intel-gfx-ci.01.org/tree/drm-tip/Patchwork_12592/shard-iclb8/run7.log

The failure happens when running test (I'm guessing):
"[30/82] (859s left) gem_tiled_swapping (non-threaded)"

In the log there is a line that says:
"FATAL: Unable to delete script file /tmp/jenkins7657231043286309557.sh"

That certainly does not sound like anything that these patches would
affect, but since I really have no idea what the test is doing, I
can't really be sure.

thanks,

--
heikki