[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for Refactor to expand subslice mask (rev6)

Summers, Stuart stuart.summers at intel.com
Wed May 1 15:36:16 UTC 2019

On Wed, 2019-05-01 at 00:58 +0000, Patchwork wrote:
> == Series Details ==
>
> Series: Refactor to expand subslice mask (rev6)
> URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/59742/
> State : failure

I'm not sure what happened here, but my assumption is that CI didn't
like the fact that I sent a single update to the series without the
entire series. I sent a fully rebased series (as of this morning) to
trybot and had no issues. So I went ahead and sent an updated series to
this list to trigger CI and push for review. Sorry for the spam!

-Stuart