[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.IGT: failure for Add HDR Metadata Parsing and handling in DRM layer (rev10)

Shankar, Uma uma.shankar at intel.com
Fri May 17 13:38:32 UTC 2019

Since this came as an issue which didn't reproduced locally and also older versions of the
series also worked, I asked for a re-run to be sure (or if it's already known issue happening due to
something which people are already aware of). Also I never doubted that something is wrong in
blob handing since it was done like that from the beginning of this series. I will be more
careful going forward to add these details and explanations while asking for a re-run.

Regards,
Uma Shankar