[Intel-gfx] Getting "rcs0: reset request timeout" on 4.19.16

Marcin Owsiany marcin at owsiany.pl
Thu May 23 09:13:51 UTC 2019

Thank you for the quick response, Chris!

I still don't understand why an X server restart is not enough to make it
work again?
What does "intel_do_flush_locked failed: Input/output error" mean?
Is it just a fact of life these days that userspace can mess up the GPU to
a state where only a reboot helps?