[Intel-gfx] Failed cherry-picks on drm-intel-fixes

Rodrigo Vivi rodrigo.vivi at intel.com
Mon Nov 18 17:39:55 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,

2 fixes failed on this cherry-pick round.

8eb4704b124c ("drm/i915: Protect request peeking with RCU")
3cac195875ef ("drm/i915: Leave the aliasing-ppgtt size alone")

The second is strange because git complain about the
empty commit.

Anyway, if any is needed could you please provide those
through your ickle/dif please?

Also looking there I noticed one commit pending:

drm/i915: Split i915_active.mutex into an irq-safe spinlock for the rbtree

It seems that we do need that, but I wonder why dim is not getting
itself. Also it conflicts on top of current drm-intel-fixes so
I'd need a rebased version anyway please!

Thanks a lot,
Rodrigo.