[Intel-gfx] Fixes that failed to apply to v5.8-rc5

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Wed Jul 15 13:16:19 UTC 2020

Hi all -

The following commits have been marked as Cc: stable or fixing something
in v5.8-rc5 or earlier, but failed to cherry-pick to
drm-intel-fixes. Please see if they are worth backporting, and please do
so if they are.

Failed to cherry-pick:
e5ec1f954869 ("drm/i915/fbc: Use the correct plane stride")
1d9221e9d395 ("drm/i915: Skip signaling a signaled request")

I've already sent the pull request for -rc6 [1], I presume Joonas will
take over the backports, if any, next week.

BR,
Jani.

[1] http://lore.kernel.org/r/87ft9t0vtt.fsf@intel.com

--
Jani Nikula, Intel Open Source Graphics Center